- Compression Fitting
- Working pressure depends on copper tube wall thickness.
- Water, Air Oil. Used with Copper, Brass, Aluminumn, Plastic Tube
- Working Temp: -65*F to 250*F (-54*C-120*C)
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Used in water lines, coolant lines, heating, cooling systems and air compressors
Compression FittingsSubscribe to RSS Feed
Right Click Save As to Download PDF Catalog
Click to see our selection of compression fittings organized by category.
View as Grid List
Items 1-12 of 197